Now Available on Physical Classroom & Online Session!
What Will You Learn?
- Overview of Waste Management & Hazardous Wastes
- What is Hazardous Waste/Scheduled Waste and How It’s Manage in Malaysia
- How to identify and classify Scheduled Waste according to DOE
- Principle from Cradle To Grave in Scheduled Waste Management
- Scheduled Wastes Legislation in Malaysia
- Environmental Quality (Scheduled Waste) Regulations, 2005
- Storage, Packaging & Labelling of Scheduled Waste according to DOE requirements
- Scheduled Waste record keeping, documentation and reporting
- Scheduled Waste Disposal Method in Malaysia
Why You Should Join GREENVELL’s Course?
☑️ DOE/EiMAS Certified Training Provider for Scheduled Waste Competency Course (CePSWaM)
☑️ Competent & Experience Trainers from DOE & Industrial Background
☑️ Stable Online Platform using Zoom Meeting
☑️ Practical Approach
☑️ Learning thru Experience Sharing
☑️ Result Matter, Learn and DO!
☑️ Preparation Course for CePSWaM Competency Course
✔️ HRD Corp/HRDF Claimable under SBL-Khas scheme
✔️ Certificate of Attendance/E-Certificate for Online Session
✔️ Training Notes
Course Schedule 2022 (Physical Classroom/Face To Face)
- 25 August 2022 (9.00 am – 5.00 pm) – Greenvell Training Center (GTC), Shah Alam (Register Online Now)
- 14 December 2022 (9.00 am – 5.00 pm) – Greenvell Training Center (GTC), Shah Alam (Register Online Now)
- Individual/Self-Sponsor = RM 250.00/pax (not include SST) or
- Company Sponsor = RM 550.00/pax (not include SST) – Claimable under HRD Corp SBL-Khas
Download Course Brochure F2F
Course Schedule 2022 (Remote Online Training via Zoom )
- 14 September 2022 (9.00 am – 5.00 pm) (Register Online Now)
- Individual/Self-Sponsor = RM 200.00/pax (not include SST) or
- Company Sponsor = RM 450.00/pax (not include SST) – Claimable under HRD Corp SBL-Khas
Download Course Brochure Online Session
*Quotation/Invoice will be sent to email provided in the Registration Form. Payment must be made not/SBL-Khas Grant Approval must be obtained not later than 1 week before course
*Refund Policy : Payment made is NON-REFUNDABLE. Postponement or replacement is allow with early notification to Greenvell secretariat.