HRD Corp/HRDF Claimable under SBL-Khas
What Will You Learn?
- Overview of Waste Management & Hazardous Wastes
- What is Hazardous Waste/Scheduled Waste and How It’s Manage in Malaysia
- How to identify and classify Scheduled Waste according to DOE
- Principle from Cradle To Grave in Scheduled Waste Management
- Scheduled Wastes Legislation in Malaysia
- Environmental Quality (Scheduled Waste) Regulations, 2005
- Storage, Packaging & Labelling of Scheduled Waste according to DOE requirements
- Scheduled Waste record keeping, documentation and reporting
- Scheduled Waste Disposal Method in Malaysia
Why You Should Join GREENVELL’s Course?
☑️ DOE/EiMAS Certified Training Provider for Scheduled Waste Competency Course (CePSWaM)
☑️ Competent & Experience Trainers from DOE & Industrial Background
☑️ Stable Online Platform using Zoom Meeting
☑️ Practical Approach
☑️ Learning thru Experience Sharing
☑️ Result Matter, Learn and DO!
☑️ Preparation Course for CePSWaM Competency Course
✔️ HRD Corp/HRDF Claimable under SBL-Khas scheme
✔️ E-Certificate of Attendance
Course Schedule 2021 (Remote Online Training via Zoom Only)
- 22 October 2021 (9.00 am – 5.00 pm) (Register Online Now)
- Company with HRDF Claimable under SBL-Khas = RM 450.00/pax (include SST) ; or
- Individual/Company (Non HRDF Claim) = RM 200.00/pax (include SST)
*Invoice will be sent to email provided in the Registration Form. Payment must be made not later than 1 week before course
*Refund Policy : Payment made is NON-REFUNDABLE. Postponement or replacement is allow with early notification to Greenvell secretariat.