Guideline for Employer
- SBL-Khas Grant Application Helper – https://hrdcorp.gov.my/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/SBL-Khas_HRDF_Grant_Helper.pdf
- SBL-Khas Grant Modification – https://hrdcorp.gov.my/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Modification_HRDF-Grant-Helper.pdf
Effective 1st April 2021, our course can be claimable under scheme HRD Corp Claimable Courses (SBL-Khas). Under this scheme, the employer does not require paying the training fees to the training provider to reduce the employer’s burden. You just need to get the Grant Approval Letter on the Course Applied from HRD Corp/HRDF and send it to us for our reference.
Employers are recommended to apply grant and obtained the Grant Approval not later than 14 days before the commencement of training for Seat Confirmation.
Step to Apply for SBL-Khas
- Fill up the Course Registration Form and send to Greenvell via Online/Email
- Greenvell will issue 3 supporting documents to the Employer that need to be attached together with Grant Application in eTRIS
- Quotation/Invoice of the Course Fee
- Trainer Profile
- Course Tentative
- Once you received the above documents from Greenvell, kindly proceed with Grant Application via eTRIS System. Please obtain the Grant Approval as soon as possible not later than 14 days before course date.
- Once your grant application was approved, you will receive an email from HRDF on the Grant Approval with Approval No & Approved Amount. Important !! Please forward that email to Greenvell at email@example.com for our reference. Seat Confrimation only will be issued for Approved Grant.
- You may need this information during Grant Application :
- Scheme Code : HRD Corp Claimable Courses (Skim Bantuan Latihan Khas)
- Training Provider Name: Greenvell (M) Sdn Bhd
- MyCoID : 1142426T
- Course Title : Refer Course Brochure/Quotation
- Certificate Type : Professional
- Certificate Name : Certified Environmental Professional in Scheduled Wastes Management
- Type of Training (please select ):
- Public (means Join course with other company at TP selected venue)
- In-House (means course conducted at Employer’s premise)
- Total Hours : 7 Hours/Day
- External Trainer Name & IC : Refer Trainer Profile
- Training Venue : Refer Quotation