The employer does not require paying the training fees to the training provider to reduce the employer’s burden. You just need to get the Grant Approval Letter on the Course Applied from HRD Corp/HRDF and send it to us for our reference.
- Fill up the Course Registration Form and send to Greenvell via Online/Email.
- Once you received Invoice from Greenvell, kindly make Grant Application via HRD Corp e-TRIS System prior the commencement of the training. Employer needs to apply grant at least three (3) days before the commencement of training.
- Supporting document (s) must be submitted which include invoice, trainer profile and schedule/course content which is provided by Greenvell after you have registered. Kindly check your email on Invoice sent to you.
- Once your grant application was approved, you will receive an email from HRDF on the Grant Approval with Approval No & Approved Amount. Important !! Please forward that email to Greenvell at firstname.lastname@example.org for our reference.
- You may need this information during Grant Application :
- Training Provider Name: Greenvell (M) Sdn Bhd
- MyCoID : 1142426-T
- Course Title : Refer Course Brochure/Invoice on Course Applied
- Type of Training : Public (for Public Course Online/Face To Face)
- Total Hourse : 7 Hours/Day (If 2 days course = 14 Hours)
- External Trainer Name & IC : Refer Trainer Profile
- Training Location : Remote Online Training (if Online Training)
Attached link below is the Guideline on How To Apply Grant Application under SBL-Khas for Employer’s reference: