ESWIS Hands-On Training Session
Electronic Scheduled Wastes Information System (ESWIS) is one of Environmental Mainstreaming Tool that can facilitate the Wastes Generators & Waste Contractors to properly record, track and monitor their wastes movement and consignment record in compliance to Environmental Quality (Scheduled Wastes) Regulation 2005 and Environmental Quality (Prescribed Premises)Premises)(Scheduled Waste Treatment and Disposal Facilities) Regulation 1989.
a) Course Session : 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
b) Course Methodology : Remote Online Training (Zoom Meeting)
c) Course Outcome : At the end of this session, participants will be able
- Record and submit Notification of wastes generated in the premises to DOE using ESWIS
- Record Inventory of wastes generated using manual form in accordance with the Fifth Schedule, Environmental Quality (SW) Regulation, 2005
- Record and submit Inventory of wastes to DOE using ESWIS
- Create and submit Consignment Note to the Waste Contractor/Waste Receiver using ESWIS
- Record Waste Acceptance Criteria (WAC)
- Common ESWIS issue – Inventory Adjustment, Cancelling Record, Re-Issue of CN, Zero Waste Generated etc.
Course Schedule 2022
- 29th August 2022 (Zoom)